Borrowing Books & EBOOKS
- Students may have 5 library books checked out at a time.
- The checkout period is 28 days. Books can be renewed up to 2 times online.
- The library does not collect overdue fines; however, items not returned or renewed within 60 days of the due date will be considered “lost” and the student will be charged to replace the item(s).
- Checkout policies differ for IB Diploma Candidates, staff, and books marked for classroom projects. Please ask the librarian for assistance with these circulation categories.
- The eBook collection is available 24/7/365.
- Students may have 3 eBooks, eAudiobooks, or streaming videos checked out at a time.
- The checkout period is 14 days for eBooks and eAudiobooks, and 7 days for videos.
- eBooks never accrue fines. The digital copy automatically disappears from your device at the end of the checkout period.