Use of Library Spaces
In addition to the Conduct Guidelines for Students, the following guidelines have been adopted to ensure that all members of the Trinity Episcopal School community may enjoy the library:
- Be considerate of others working in the library. Maintain a respectful noise level and always use headphones when listening to audio.
- Furniture, laptops and resources are available first come, first served. Furniture should be returned to its proper place after use.
- Students are responsible for cleaning up after themselves. All food and trash should be placed in trashcans and surfaces should be cleaned if dirty.
- Classes booked in the library have first priority for library space and resources.
- The library is reserved for juniors and seniors during lunch. An announcement will be made if the library is open to lower grades during lunch due to special circumstances.